2013年2月4日星期一

chi hair straightening shopping necessary environmental dress up!

Her voice hardly ever, the The trio immediately unison Chen Sheng objected: chi flat irons "No, you are not afraid of being infected, are a few of our big men will fear?"chi Pieliaopiezui: "I told you not to rare and valuable pills I've ever had I do not know what a few carefree Valley all these years, my master, my body is already different from ordinary people, any virus invaded my body can not Hugh. "

"Even if that does not work, I said, where you go, where I went." chi still adhere to go with her.the chi and night miserly did not speak, but to see him the duo surface of that brother disapproval Lengchen look, glance They also will not be left alone in the hall waiting.

The chi flat iron Daimei corrugated, and her face was abruptly sank, and should not be refused and said: "You gave me to stay in the hall, not negotiable! prefect adults, let's go!"Took two steps トリーバーチ, aware of the behind the movement, she chi went straight Leng Heng said: "Who dares to keep up with the future do not have to talk to me!"

没有评论:

发表评论