2013年2月26日星期二

pure and bright hair style by ghd styler bag

"Tsunade, seldom come back, just a few more days, anyway the leaf is your hometown!"The three generation of retain road.Tsunade silent a little, home......The only sad memories, "no, you let me come back to the ghd treatment, she now is very good, not a thing I do!"

Tsunade "teacher, you're not going to run away?Last time you left me a letter, this time to see I have run, what is your fear of Konoha?Still upset with me?Teacher, you have to stay a few days, if you went, I put all the money you have released your whereabouts out search task, then put your position to tell the whole world usurer!"ghd hair straighteners embrace dolphin, smile speak threat words.

Heard several people crazy sweat, ghd nz Ya not stingy?In this regard, how to be so generous?"You can live in my home, there are two rooms!"GHD said, "can I chat with the old man."Tsunade "teacher, and you can mute sister come and live in my house, I have many things to show you, I have a lot of questions to you for advice!"GHD in high spirits.Tsunade looked at GHD or Mu look, I felt a little warm, exposed embarrassed smile: "is really no way to get you, you go first, I will stay here."

没有评论:

发表评论