2013年2月4日星期一

pink ghd ireland suited for travel for a tenacious travel

Cold, from the skin and into the bone marrow, GHD Pink Orchid confused in a few minor falls, several time stopped.I want to keep life, I must live on, I just want to disease, but do not want to give birth.I will never love again, no more can I and who have children, life can't have children beats by dre, I would like to!

He has pulled my head, I look at with angry eyes, his eyes have a desperate, "ghd nz, you put your thorn close to it, I won't hurt you, not, I just want you to live better, really, I won't hurt you......"I lay one's breathing is barely perceptible., seems to have a fever, if there are antibiotics as well, with the keep, or malformed infants -- I shivered, congenital malformation!He has fault, is born a deformity.I hate GHD, why do this to another life?Although he is I and GHD father mother blood, but he is also a person, who was I to make his life miserable?

ghd is right, I will not love, only hate myself, I want to give my own ears!Medicine I was drunk, I don't want to let the child born deformity.I cannot choose whether he was born, I just try to keep it as a healthy person, I do not want to let him so miserable, his future is personal!

没有评论:

发表评论